Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I don't like you!!

Just a cute little story about my 4 year old son, who I adore!!!

Tyler and I had a little dispute today and so he decided to write me a letter. Of course I couldn't read the letter so he read it to me!!!

Ty~"Here Mommy, I made you a letter!"

Mom~"Ok, what does it say sweetie?"

Ty~"it says, Mommy I love you and I am sorry I kicked you"

Mom~"oooh, that is so nice, I love you too Bubba!!"

Ty~"up here it says, I don't like you cause you spanked me"

Ty~ "I love you and I don't like you too"

Mom~"Mommy loves you, thank you"

Don't you just love little honest children who talk straight from their innocent little hearts!!!! Wish I could be that honest sometimes...haha

"The walks and talks we have with our two-year-olds in red boots have a great deal to do with the values they will cherish as adults."

"You don't have to be perfect to be a perfect parent"

1 comment: