Friday, February 13, 2009

Crapper

Sometimes one of the hardest parts of being a Mommy is trying to figure out just what in the heck your kid wants, you know before they start school...when they still mis-pronounce almost everything....haha.
I just had one of those moments with Tyler.

Mommy's of all ages.....I am sure you will relate......enjoy!!!

Tyler~"Mommy, can I have a crapper?"

Me~??

Tyler~"can I have a crapper?"

Me~??

Getting Louder

Tyler~"CAN I HAVE A CRAPPER!!!"

Me~"you mean a cracker"......LMAO!!!!!????

Wishing all of you a happy and sweet Valentine's day!!! I hope the day brings you many sweet memories!!! With all of the sadness and scary stories in the world this week I know I will be hugging and loving on my precious ones a little bit more tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment