Friday, January 23, 2009

Crying over spilled milk!!

I came home from work today and as soon as I walked into the house I could smell a faint stench. I wasn't sure when/how/why or who but I made the comment to Billy that "something just didn't smell right". Of course he hadn't noticed, he is a man after all.
A few hours later I could still smell it and assumed it must be something in the trash. Nope, not that. I lit a candle in hopes that it would fade. Nope, it didn't. After I lit the candle it just became berry flavored stench.
I finally started smelling around the bathroom. I was thinking that maybe it was the toilet or the drain in the tub or the sink. Perhaps someone had gone potty around the toilet again rather than inside the toilet!!!
It was driving me nuts and making me sick at the same time. It was then that my mind started drifting back to a few days ago.....Tyler had spilled his milk all over the kitchen table and of course I cleaned it up with a kitchen towel. Well after I rinsed the towel I laid it over the bathtub to dry and forgot all about it.
Apparently in the few days following it made it's wet self way into the bottom of the laundry hamper!!!!!!!!
OMG.........have you ever smelled the stench of a drying milk soaked kitchen towel that has sat under numerous wet towels, undies and socks for 2 days???????
DON'T EVER DO IT FOLKS....TRUST ME!!! I wont be eating for days or even looking twice at a glass of milk, YUCK-O!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world my friend! So glad you joined!! Hope to see a lot of you on here!

    ReplyDelete